Our People are the lifeblood of ARM Secure. Everybody who works with us, from our front-line security team attending alarm activations to our support teams in the ARM Secure Headquarters, we all share the same passion which is to protect People, Properties and Peace of Mind.
So ask yourself…
Are you a passionate person?
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s leading Keyholding and Alarm Response companies?
Do you want to work for a continuously growing and thriving business that cares and invests in it’s People?
Stop you’re search for security jobs today and see what ARM Secure have to offer you…
Business Development Manager
ARM secure Ltd is a leading provider of Keyholding, Alarm Response, Manned Guarding & Monitoring Services across the UK.
A great opportunity for a BDM with knowledge of the Security Industry has arisen to join the business to help build on the success and lead the next stage of growth.
Previous experience of selling keyholding, guarding, or temporary CCTV/Detection systems would be a distinct advantage, however not essential.
An attractive package on offer dependant on skills and experience.
Location: Hiring Nationally
Salary: Depending on experience
Perks of the Job
Birthday Off Work
- Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Sales and marketing activity for the business, ensuring the monthly and annual sales targets and KPIs are achieved
- Attend existing and new customer meetings
- Perform site surveys and compile Assignment Instructions and Risk Assessments
- Management of contracts, retaining customers, minimise attrition
- Cross-selling other Asset Protection Group services
- Support the administration team as and when required
- Dealing with any other duties considered reasonable by the Managing Director
- Play a collaborative role in supporting the effective governance of the board bringing independent and sound judgement on issues of strategy, performance and resources.
- Self motivated with a strong commercial focus
- Energy, Enthusiasm and Confidence
Adaptable and flexible
- Customer service orientation
- Good Networker
- Excellent IT/ Presentation skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Key Performance Indicators
- Hitting agreed sales target
- Ensure Customer retention and attrition of contracts is below 5%
- Ensure Sales and Marketing activity is measured and achieved
- Enhance the reputation of ARM and establish a strong foothold and market presence in the Alarm Response and Key holding market
How to apply for the role
Strictly no agencies.
To apply for this job please send a copy of both your CV and cover letter to email@example.com